GenesisCare Kingswood Oncology
14th December 2021
Located near the Nepean Hospital, GenesisCare Kingswood is an integrated cancer treatment centre. We provide a multidisciplinary approach to cancer treatments including radiation therapy, chemotherapy, and immunotherapy to public and private patients.
Our experienced oncologists, radiotherapists, dedicated nursing team, and support staff make use of the latest technology and treatments, providing patients with access to the best available care in a comfortable and calm environment.
38 Somerset St, Kingswood NSW 2747, Australia
(02) 4726 8700
(02) 4726 8710
Our treatments and services
We offer the latest technology and techniques to treat your cancer. We provide radiation therapy, chemotherapy, and immunotherapy tailored to you.
We also offer blood and iron infusions as clinically indicated.
Our extensive allied health team includes: dietitian, speech pathologist, clinical psychologist, exercise physiology, physiotherapy, social work, and massage therapy.
Meet our team
Dr Maria Azzi – Radiation Oncologist
• Special clinical interest areas: head and neck, prostate and genitourinary cancers
Dr Renuka Chittajallu – Medical Oncologist
• Special clinical interest areas: breast, lung, gastrointestinal, urogenital, head and neck cancer, and melanoma
Dr Amanda Stevanovic – Medical Oncologist
• Special clinical interest areas: urogenital, lung, head, and neck cancers
Dr Monique Heinke – Radiation Oncologist
• Special clinical interest areas: breast, gastrointestinal, skin and lung cancers, and palliation
Dr John Park – Medical Oncologist
• Special clinical interest areas: melanoma, lung, breast and genitourinary cancers, as well as being heavily involved in clinical research
Dr Ken Tiver – Radiation Oncologist
• Special clinical interest areas: breast, skin, head and neck cancers, sarcomas, bone, and spine SABR and integration of new technologies into clinical radiation oncology practice
The GenesisCare difference
At GenesisCare treatment is at the core of all that we do, along with the belief that patients have access to the best possible treatments available, when and where
they need them.
In practice, this means:
• Minimal wait times – with our multidisciplinary care teams, we strive to get our patients the answers and treatment they need, as fast as we can so they can move on with their lives as quickly as possible.
• We treat the person, not just the condition – our treatment and procedures are designed around our patients, we take a holistic approach to delivering better care.
• Better care through experience – with the latest technology, precision medicine, and access to global experts across our network, we bring our world-wide experience to patients locally.